Sunday 11 March 2007

End of Year Report...

I can't seem to settle down and start writing my end of year report for my university final year. Its in my head, in fact when i am seated i am writing the essay but i need to put word to paper. And i am determined to answer at least one question tonight and type it up, that way i will get into the spirit of academic world. Can't wait to get it done and dusted though!
___________________________________

Then, my next point of call is to start on my new collection, which means scouting for fabrics and trimmings, this will be by the end of March/April. Then i need to get the website up - though i havent even decided on a name yet.
Then there is the models to hire for design draping and so on...
___________________________________

I have a couple of designs that i am going to start with as soon as i am done with my coursework in two weeks, i think they are a definite addition to my wardrobe, unless i get request from outside. Then i will definitely shelf it in favour...

No comments: