Friday 15 June 2007

R.I.P RUTH BELL GRAHAM


Well this is not fashion or sewing related, but its very important to me that i acknowledge and in my own way show some kind of appreciation to the family of Ruth Bell Graham for heeding the calling of God, Billy Graham's wife who died yesterday at the age of 87. She was married to Billy Graham for 65 years, now that is a record for todays folks! I pray the Lord will grant her husband comfort and console her children and the whole family.
After 65 years, its hard to see each other part or one without the other, but what a friend we have in Jesus. I thank God for such a long, fruitful and generous life, they have seen millions of people through to salvation. I can't get that number out of my head - 65! Well, i guess i've got 55 to go then, i intend to beat this...God help me!

No comments: